The Vanderburgh County Medical Society provides the following services to the community:
- Find Your Doctor – information concerning your physician who is a member of the Vanderburgh County Medical Society – including a picture and directions to his or her office.
- Participation in the Medical Alliance Doctor’s Day.
- Participation in the Healthier Evansville Program.
- A Mini-Internship/Adult Job Shadowing Program to pair community members with physicians to job shadow for a day.
- A grievance process to review patient complaints.
- Assistance with finding your medical records if your physician was a member of the Vanderburgh County Medical Society and has retired or left the area.